[:es]National Army finds 3,751 gallons of illegal fuel in Arauca[:]
In security and defense operations, the Quiron Task Force of the Eighth Division confiscated a large amount of fuel, which was transferred to the corresponding authority
Arauca. The Eighteenth Brigade through the Battalion of Military Engineers No. 18 ‘General Rafael Navas Pardo’ in coordination with the Marine Infantry Battalion No. 52 and the Customs Prosecutor’s Police, POLFA, of the department of Arauca, managed to find foreign fuel in the sector of the Santa Inés village and Corosito village, which allegedly was directed to the different municipalities of the region.
With this action and the arduous investigations and inter-institutional work conducted by the members of the Armed Forces and the National Police, 3,378 gallons of DIESEL fuel and 373 gallons of unbranded gasoline of foreign origin were confiscated, leaving 3,751 gallons out of the illegal market.
Source: Task Force Quiron – National Army.
- Soldados Horus trabajan con el firme propósito de cuidar el medio ambiente
- Fuerzas Militares y Policía capturan cabecilla del Clan del Golfo
- Tripulaciones del Comando Aéreo de Combate N°5 se entrenan para salvar vidas
- Fuerza Aérea activa sistema para extinción de incendios en La Macarena
- 60 tortugas recuperadas y liberadas en la Amazonía colombiana