National Army finds 3,751 gallons of illegal fuel in Arauca
In security and defense operations, the Quiron Task Force of the Eighth Division confiscated a large amount of fuel, which was transferred to the corresponding authority
Arauca. The Eighteenth Brigade through the Battalion of Military Engineers No. 18 ‘General Rafael Navas Pardo’ in coordination with the Marine Infantry Battalion No. 52 and the Customs Prosecutor’s Police, POLFA, of the department of Arauca, managed to find foreign fuel in the sector of the Santa Inés village and Corosito village, which allegedly was directed to the different municipalities of the region.
With this action and the arduous investigations and inter-institutional work conducted by the members of the Armed Forces and the National Police, 3,378 gallons of DIESEL fuel and 373 gallons of unbranded gasoline of foreign origin were confiscated, leaving 3,751 gallons out of the illegal market.
Source: Task Force Quiron – National Army.
- Finding of new shipment of alkaloids in the area of the Gorgona Island
- Colombian Air Force Conducts medical evacuation in Caquetá
- Capturados cinco sujetos en zona de extracción minera ilegal localizada en Buenaventura
- Colombia y Ecuador unen esfuerzos para combatir delitos transnacionales en zona de frontera
- Niños con cáncer disfrutaron de una aventura estelar en la Escuela Naval de Cadetes